Summer or autumn, pandemic or peace times, the one skincare item that you should always have in your beauty routine is suncare.
If like me, you love hanging out on a sunny balcony, a bright spot at an outdoor cafe, or stepping out for a bike ride to unwind, never forget to slather on the sunscreen to slow down skin ageing.
Here are my favourite sunscreens that I reach out for on a daily basis.
They all have a few things in common:
- Non-sticky finish
- Feel lightweight on skin
- Have high broad spectrum protection
- Contain added skincare benefits (moisturising agents, anti-pollution ingredients, etc.
- Multi-purpose (provide skin-perfecting illusion)
- Work brilliantly as a make-up primer (just layer under foundation)
I’ve added hyperlinks to the list so you can go straight and buy them (no affiliation, btw).
1. Dr Dennis Gross All-Physical Lightweight Wrinkle Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF30
2. Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 40
3. Hera Sun Mate Daily SPF 35/ PA+++
4. YSL Beaute Pure Shots Airthin UV Defender UVA-UVB Pollution SPF 50+/PA++++
5. Kiehl’s Ultra Light Daily UV Defense Sunscreen SPF 50 PA++++ High Protection Anti-Pollution