Masking frequently is the best thing you can do for your skin, even when you are on the road.
Origins’ new Mix & Mask set lets you pick any six handy 10ml mask pods at $20 with $80 purchase at Origins stores located in Singapore at Ion Orchard, Nex Serangoon, Centrepoint Orchard.
Each pod is generous, and good enough for at least three uses.
These sample-sized pods are also perfect if you want to give Origins’ range of best-selling masks a try before you decide on a full-sized tube.
- Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask to treat dehydrated skin through the night: rose, myrtle leaf, and bitter orange flower waters, chamomile flower extract, black currant seed, bitter almond kernel, camphor bark, orange peel, apricot kernel oils; osmanthus flower, rosa damascena, bitter orange flower, aloe leaf, rice, oat kernel, olive fruit extracts; orange peel wax, mango seed butter; apricot kernel, and avocado oils.
- Drink Up 10 Minute Mask to hydrate thirsty skin in a jiffy: carnauba wax, apricot kernel oil, algae extract.
- Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask for clogged pores: myrtle leaf water, kaolin, charcoal powder.
- Out Of Trouble 10 Minute Mask for problematic skin: zinc oxide, titanium dioxide, glycerin, salicylic acid.
- Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Face Mask for intolerant skin that gets irritated easily: safflower seed oil, squalane, glycerin; candelilla wax, kaolin; orange, lavender, patchouli, mandarin orange peel, and olibanum oils; reishi mushroom, cordyceps sinensis, ginger root, holy basil leaf, turmeric root, olive leaf, grapefruit peel, licorice root, and buckbean leaf extracts; murumuru seed butter; yeast extract, hydrolyzed wheat protein; hydrolyzed corn protein; sunflower seed oil; avocado sterols; charcoal powder; sodium hyaluronate.
- Original Skin Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay for smoother, clearer skin: kaolin; jojoba esters; grapefruit peel, lavender, pelargonium graveolens flower, amyris balsamifera bark, clary, and anthemis nobilis flower oils; rosa centifolia flower, epilobium angustifolium flower\leaf\stem, chestnut seed, albizia julibrissin bark, and algae extracts.