A massage oil for your face (and hair and body).
A mixture of fruit and seed oils in this non-greasy formula is perfect for giving your face a lifting massage.
Although this is an oil, it does not leave a layer of slick on the face. The mixture feels like a watery-oil to the touch.
As you follow the multi-step lymphatic massage in the manual that comes in the box, the oil becomes fully absorbed, leaving skin smoothened and supple.
Even if you don’t buy this product, here is the condensed version of the massage instruction manual. So you can perform the steps on your face with any facial oil. Complete all sets.
1. Using all five fingers on both hands, apply pressure for three seconds on corners of the mouth.
2. Apply pressure for three seconds on jawjoints.
3. Apply pressure for three seconds on the sides of the nose.
4. Apply pressure for three seconds on the cheekbone.
5. Apply pressure for three seconds on forehead above the inner browbone.
6. Apply pressure for three seconds on forehead and above the arch of the eyebrow.
Repeat each step twice.
1. Using your index finger, massage temples in a clockwise motion.
2. Repeat the same motion under ears.
3. Repeat the same motion on the jaw joints.
Repeat all steps 10 times.
1. Slide finger down sides of neck from
uder the ear.
2. Apply pressure for three seconds under inner collarbones.
Slide finger to under outer collar bone and apply pressure for three seconds.
Complete two sets.
These steps are time-consuming but you’ll get a sharper face when you’re done because fluids are drained through the lymph nodes.
I like how the product can be used on your hair and body too.