Sometimes, all you need in your skincare routine post-cleansing is just one product.
Especially when your skin feels too laden with many products everyday, and need a “fast” (you’ll know when you get too many little bumps, and irritation).
The made-in-Japan 3Rific Premium Face Oil is perfect for those days.
It is lightweight, and doubles up as both a serum and moisturiser. Or just add a few drops into your liquid foundation for extra moisturisation and dewiness.
I like to use it as a facial massage oil to get rid of the water retention in my face too.
This unscented formula is blended with some of the most anti-oxidant rich plant extracts:
- Lupine seed extract for collagen synthesis
- Baobab oil with Vitamins A, C, and E; as well as omega oils
- Argan oil, rich in fatty acids
- Avocado oil, rich in omega-3 fatty acids and Vitamins A, D and E.
- Sweet almond oil
- Jojoba oil (emollient)
- Olive oil (Vitamin E)
- Evening primrose oil (anti-ageing)
- Rice bran oil (Vitamins B and E)
- Soybean oil (Vitamin E and fatty acids)
- Grapeseed oil (omega 6, Vitamine E)
- Shea butter (antioxidants, moisturising)
- Sunflower oil (antioxidants)
- Rose water (mild astringent properties)
- Vitamin E