The 2016 launches that made the cut here on The Beauty Gazette.
- The Shu x Murakami collection is super cute. The Eye and Cheek Palette in Cosmiikawaii ticks all the right boxes for on-trend shades like burgundy and deep coral.
- Tom Ford Soleil Eye and Cheek Palette in Warm has all the perfect colours for a goddess makeup look.
- Urban Decay Vice Lipstick. 100 shades to choose from. Love the cream and matte shades that packs a punch. Fave: Ravenswood, the perfect #MLBB (My Lips But Better) colour.
- Shiseido Rouge Rouge– Excellent texture and colour with a beautiful sheen. Lightweight but truly gorgeous pay off. Go for Bloodstone.
- Dyson Supersonic Dryer, never tried a leaner, meaner, sexier hairdryer
- Estee Lauder x VB collection surprised me with classic bright shades that are unlike VB, but with classy smokey hues that are so VB
- Foreo Luna 2. If you think the Clarisonic is too harsh for your skin, this is the alternative. Gentle and effective for exfoliation. I left it in the shower for a whole year and it doesn’t get grubby. And I charged it only ONCE for the year. Still going
- Sarah Moon x Nars: the gorgeous limited edition design is on the keepsake box, this year. Not just on its cardboard packaging. And Nars makeup is always lustworthy
- Make Up For Ever Artist Rouge Creme: Long-lasting, great pigments and excellent lightweight texture as well