The difference between regular products, and the ones that are designed by make-up artists is always apparent.
Like South Korean YouTube sensation Pony’s Customising Lip Palette.
It comes with ten creamy shades – including yellow, blue, white, black and purple.
The colours are a little too avant garde for your regular K-Beauty brand you say?
You could wear them on their own, or mix it with the regular pinks and reds in the palette to customise them.
Just like the pros.
- Add white to make the pinks and reds more pastel
- Blend black with the pinks and reds for a sexier and darker finish
- Mix purple in the pinks and reds for the on-trend plummy fall shades
- Add blue to the pinks and reds for an unexpected purple twist
- Work yellow into the blues and pinks to turn them into more vibrant and warmer hues
Such a simple but clever product.
At a time when everyone can pick up make-up tricks off Instagram, YouTube and everywhere else on the Internet; items like these are on-point.