Your nightly beauty ritual should be more than just a chore or a mindless routine.
When you have the time to do it right, the nighttime routine is a perfect way to unwind after a long day.
That is why the skincare products in your nightly skincare ritual should be more than just functional.
Like this Clarins Extra-Firming Mask which has a cocooning gel-cream texture, as well as a soothing and calming scent.
It contains Organic Green Banana and Lemon Thyme to help boost skin firmness and elasticity, and an ingredient called Palmitoyl Glycine which is said to visibly reduce stress lines and wrinkles. In the blend, there acerola seed extract is also added to lend skin radiance, while jojoba, mimosa and sunflower wax nourishes and soothes the skin.
The mask also comes with instructions on how to melt the tension away from your face with its “Pressure Point Method”:
1. Gently but quickly tap fingertips all over face to stimulate the skin for absorption of the skincare
2. Place a blob of mask between the palms and breathe in deeply to enjoy the soothing fragrance.
3. Apply a thick layer of the mask onto the face and leave on for around ten minutes.
4. Sit down and rest elbows on your knees or on a lower table. Rest face between hands and gently press fingertips above the brows for 15 seconds.
5. Repeat the same movements with fingertips between the brows, under eye areas, cheekbones, and temples.
6. Finish by cupping your entire jawline between both palms.
This mask can also be left on overnight; just massage it in if you are just too tired to wash it off.
I roadtested this mask on one of those nights when I had time to pamper myself.
I left it on through the night, and it protected my skin from the drying airc-conditioning in my bedroom.
The next morning, I found my skin calmer (with less red patchiness), smoother, firmer, and with tighter pores ✌🏻️❤️💆🏼🙏🏻