This is a beautiful khaki mossy green based palette that can be used to create a beautiful and unique smokey eye that is not too intense.
The powders adhere well to the lids even without primer too.
It might not look like much on the palette, but it is gorgeous on Asian skin and eyes.
The best part about Tom Ford’s Eyeshadow Quads is that they are all you need to create a smokey eye.
So I got the beauty advisor to share with me the formula to wear Tom Ford’s quads beautifully.
This works for most of his palettes, especially the ones with only one sparkle shade.
1. Choose the medium tone shade (in this case, the light grey on the upper right hand corner), and sweep it all over lids as a base colour. Stop just under the browbone.
2. Use the darkest tone (the dark grey in this case) and apply it on the upper outer corner of your eyelids with a contouring eyeshadow brush. Sweep the colour towards the middle of the lids if you want a more intense shade and smokiness.
3. Use the lightest colour (the beige), and use it to highlight the inner corners of the eyes. Highlight the browbone too (just under the brows), and blend it with the darker shades nicely to make sure there are no harsh edges.
4. Pick up the glittery shade with finger tip and tap it onto the middle of lids. Add more if you love the sparkles like me.
5. Line upper lashline, and lower lashline with a gel liner. Smudge and apply the darkest shade over the liner.