It isn’t easy to find sophisticated makeup looks for Asian faces in magazines and the Internet. So I’ve collated a few for you.
I’ve had quite a few events to attend these days, and was looking for inspiration to paint my face.
1. I like the smokey eyes on the pretty face above. If you have big eyes with deep double eye lids, this look will look great on you. Use a dark cream eyeshadow or creamy eyeliner to make the smokiness more intense.
2. This is a less dramatic smokey eye that is just as pretty.
Use a shimmer beige shadow to blend the harsh edges of the dark shadow. Apply it on the inner corner of eyes and browbone to brighten the area.
3. Or you could line the entire eyes, and pile on the mascara and fake lashes for a clean but bold look.
Keep lips nude.
4. This other kittenish look: wing-tipped liner and pearlescent lids looks great on Scarlett and just about anyone.
5. For a wide-eyed look, do the full-on lash and mascara makeup on the upper lids and smudge brown shadow on the outer half of the lower lash line.
And red lips on fair skin is always a winner.