These days, anything that promises to do more for my skin in a single step, or in lesser time, I’m up for it.
So when Estee Lauder announced that it was launching a new product that would “reset” skin in a flash, my ears pricked up. Especially when it is from the iconic Advanced Night Repair line which is made to boost the skin’s repair process while you sleep.
Made to complement the Advanced Night Repair Serum, the Intense Reset Concentrate promises to amp up skin repair when it is stressed.
The gel emulsion contains:
- Concentrated Purification ingredients made from fermented yeast to boost skin cells’ natural purification process
- Estee Lauder’s patented Chronolux Technology, that supports the synchronisation of the skin’s nightly repair process
- Hyaluronic Acid and Anti-oxidants to fortify skin
- Multi-Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid Complex to keep skin plump and moisturised, while maintaining its own natural hyaluronic acid levels. Hyaluronic acid molecules of various sizes penetrate different levels of the skin’s surface to seal in moisture.
- Anti-Pollution Anti-Oxidants to protect skin from pollutants
- Gentle exfoliators including soy amino acids, to help encourage cell turnover, for a more poreless, refined skin texture.
- Patented, stabilised Salicylic Acid and Resveratrol to soothe irritation
For best results, I’ve been pairing the use of the two Advanced Night Repair products (serum first, then the concentrate) for the past week.
And in spite of the late nights, I’ve been waking up to noticeably brighter, fresher and clearer skin that is more even in tone.